Monday 15 June 2015

Do Not Adjust Your Sets...



I've been neglecting the blog of late (bad Mark). This is not due to laziness - quite the contrary - it is down to being extremely busy. The Lazarus Gate has taken up a goodly chunk of my time of late, as the revisions have come in (and are still being batted back and forth). As this is the first time I've been on the receiving end of major edits, a blog about the editing process will probably follow in the near future! On top of that, I have several other projects to deliver, some of which are Top Secret, so expect news on those at a later date.

In other words, do not adjust your sets: Normal service will resume. In the meantime, don't forget to follow me on Facebook for more regular updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.